Good training support makes all the difference to successful learning
Essential Teaching UK - Training Support has been specifically developed for schools, organisations or corporations who wish to equip themselves to deliver a range of Education & Training, It is recommended for schools, organisations or corporations who are looking to deliver both accredited and non-accredited qualifications.
Training Support may necessitate a change to an existing training activity, or require a completely new training activity to be designed, both of which require the use of the Training Needs Analyses (TNA) process. Criteria that will affect the workstrands include: change in priorities; new business requirement; results of external assurance; skills gaps; and changing legislation or government policy.
- Analysis; What is the requirement; is a new or amended training activity needed; and, if so, what kind?
- Design; What should the training activity look like; who will deliver it, and with what resources?
- Delivery; The training activity is delivered.
- Assurance; Is the training activity being delivered correctly and does it meet the requirement?
Training Support can include:
- Essential Teaching UK - Consultancy
- Develop Awarding Body policy documentation.
- Mentoring for Trainers to deliver specific courses.
- Teaching & Blended Learning design
- Coordinating professional development and driving outcomes.
- Quality Assure Learner Achievement.
- Development of facilities and resources to support learning.
- Website / Moodle formation.
- Assurance and Governance
To discuss the different options available please contact a member of our team on 023 9323 3815.